Best Selling Book
- Do you find yourself waiting for the right moment? The ideal relationship? The perfect job?
- Are you waiting for your “real” life to begin?
- Do think that the gifts of life are right around the corner? That one day you will arrive and everything will be okay?
- Do you endlessly search, yet never seem to find?
- More about the book
From the Foreword by Jack Canfield, Co-author, Chicken Soup for the Soul® and The Success Principles
“By the end of this book and your personal exploration, you will see where you wait for life to begin. You will see that all the answers you need come from within. You will learn to stop hiding your magnificence and stop jacking around. You will become, as Kristen proclaims, ‘a fierce disruption of the ordinary’ “.
“Waiting for Jack will give anyone an intimate view into genuine healing and growth. Kristen Moeller is a compassionate healer with an enormous gift for communication.”
- Janet Attwood, author of the New York Times Bestseller The Passion Test www.thepassiontest.com.
This is the book you have been waiting for!
Through the sharing of authentic personal stories and profound life lessons, Kristen Moeller explores our pervasive human tendency to wait for life and to look outside ourselves for answers.
Too often we are Waiting for Jack—whatever or whoever “Jack” is. So we don’t try; we give up. We sell out and we forget who we are. We are afraid to succeed, afraid to fail, and afraid to say we are afraid. But as Wayne Gretzky said, “You’ll always miss one-hundred percent of the shots you don’t take!”
Waiting for Jack will inspire you to get on the path, move forward and take the shot. And to remember that you don’t have to wait for Jack!